I was tagged by upperrubberboot:
1. What was the last book you read?
Allegiant by Veronica Roth. The Divergent series was an EXCELLENT read, and I highly recommend it.
2. If you had the opportunity to live in another country, where would you like to go?
I’ve never been to Europe, but I just know that I would love to live in Italy or in a neighboring country. I’m Puerto Rican, but have been raised in a traditional Italian household since I was 7, thanks to my amazing stepfather. There’s nothing that I don’t love about the culture.
3. What do you think you owe to a person you love?
Support, honesty, and LOVE of course.
4. What do you think you owe to a person who loves you?
Is that love reciprocated? LOL Either way, every decent human being deserves the respect of others. So, if nothing else, at least that.
5. What animal would you most enjoy being for a day?
I really adore dogs and monkeys, but if only for a day, definitely a bird. Who doesn’t want to fly all over the world?
6. What do you hope to be doing in ten years?
Writing my first novel, playing with my (unborn) children, petting my dog(s), drinking some Pinot Noir – maybe not all at once.
7. Favourite book?
That’s too hard! I’ll mention that I’ll always love the Harry Potter series and Les Miserables. More recently, the Divergent series is definitely high on my list. I can’t stop talking about it!
8. Does it bother you when Americans leave the u’s out of words?
I’m American, so I suppose not. LOL.
9. Pirates or ninjas?
Pirates! I like their outfits better. 😉
10. Godzilla or Mechagodzilla?
Godzilla … I think?
11. Why did you buy the last book you bought?
I just “bought” (downloaded really) The Chronicles of Narnia on a whim. I’m not really sure why. I’ve never seen the movies, but something about that big lion on the cover spoke to me – perhaps because I’m a Leo.